Friday, April 14, 2017

Mobike in the city

Mobike is not the new thing in Beijing now, after check the internet, since this year it is the second city of Beijing can see Mobike everywhere in the street, the first city is Shanghai I don’t know when there were. But for me it is really a new thing I just know it these days.
Frankly speaking I don’t like drive to somewhere, but sometime I have no any other choice for the daily issues,cheap nfl jerseys, even go the market for fruits or vegetables, for the heavy shopping bags I have to drive and hardly find the parking base or far away walking way, in fact walking has the half way to the home
Since the last week I went out with my daughter, we saw a bike on the corner of street; she told me this is the mobike, one hour for one yuan only, you can take to the anywhere you want and no need return to the original place that’s the common sense, surely I still have a lot of questions gona ask how to play with it, if I take to my home for my own or broken it by careless and nobody knows who did. My daughter is laugh at me and said my dear mom, everybody in the world is smart than you. Let me show you how to use it and tell you in details, cheap hats,I know she suffer her patient to say.
I believe it is the young generation period, I would like to learn new things, so I like be a student to listen, Please down load App first in the mobile, to register the nick name like other App, pay the deposit 299 for the first payment, before you go to check APP where has the bike near your location, swapping the Pin on the bike for open the key, and after finishing the trip you may close the key manually, the mean the stop the payment hourly, sounds it is really easy and reasonable price. Mobike is really convenience for the citizen, I will like it very much for sure, I may have to try one time for my blog I thought, I took the picture and happy stay with my daughter,wholesale jerseys, every time I may know the thing from her which I never know before.

No comments:

Post a Comment