Monday, May 15, 2017

Learning to grow up

   Days are flying.It hasnot  been  updated my blog since last year.cheap jerseys, It is a long time for me. What happened in last year will be remembered in my memory because i feel i grow up again even if i had grown up many years ago.
    I decieded to come here for releasing my emotion and to find a different way  to express my ideas.I think maybe i could be a talker to emit my indignation severly for forgetting the real life.In fact,i regreted to give up to practice my writering ability.Now i want to find myself in the other space to talk something which cannot express in my chinese space,such as qq or sina blog.
    I donot like to stay here ,which is my life city.Sometimes,i image many pictures which is about the other city‘s life.It is a good method to change your mood and renew a gorgeous days.But i cannot take my child and family going there.I have to consider how to live ,how to resolve my child's school.For pursuing a quiet life ,cheap nfl hats, i only choose to keeping this no passion life.I fear the failed things so that i cannot take  a cruical step.

No comments:

Post a Comment