Thursday, September 22, 2016

A traffic accident.

This Monday morning, I got a piece of news that my best friend had a traffic accident yesterday night and he was in hospital. I was so shocked! Yesterday night, he had told me that he went out tohave dinner and then he would go back to dorm room. But he was crashed after talking with me unexpectedly? I could not believe it! So I telephoned to him. I asked him, where are you? I amstudying in the classroom, whats wrong? he answered. I hear of you being hospital because of a traffic accident. What? Who told you about that? he was so amazed. I told him his roommate informed me ofthat. ‘You were cheated, he told me whats going on. It explained the matterIn the middle of the night at one oclock yesterday, one told my friends roommate that he had a traffic accident. After hearing of that, his all of roommates were shocked. They all got up quickly, with money in their hands, and wanted to rush to the hospital. Finally they found that was a joke. I guessed they may want to kill the one who played a trick on them. However, through this incident,the friendship between my best friend and his roommates would be deeperI was happy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment